Pages

New Years Eve


Best nine photos from 2015
Adam + Me on NYE 
Having a cheeky drink for NYE
New Year's Eve was good! I was working till close at Hotel Chocolat but it didn't feel like work. I was quiet happy to welcome the new year surrounded by my collages and Adam. Afterwards we went for drinks at the Maven and Headrow House. We tend to stay in one place for a while if the music and drinks are flowing!! Overall 2015 has been a fantastic and positive year for both me and Adam. At the beginning of the year we adopted our darling (netherland dwarf), Ruby. She's been a joy to love and care for. We visited Betty's Tea Room in Harrogate for the first time and was blown away by it's vintage appeal and cakes (canny forget those gems!). We both got new jobs, I started working at Hotel Chocolat back in March and Adam started working at Tesco's in October. Over the summer we went to a handful of gigs, including Mumford & Sons, Fall Out Boy, Fink and The Script. I visited the Manchester Craft Centre and met some amazing like minded people. University has been a mixture of emotions, mostly good but i have been second guessing my options.

2016 is going to be a year of travelling when there's chance to. I'd like to find my roots in Ireland, take Adam to Berlin and be a tourist around London (as we've never been!!). In February I'm going to Paris for a couple of days, with my university to take part in the Indigo Trade Fair. I'm currently designing a handful of designs to sell there. Ekkkk!

My new year resolutions is to do more of what makes me happy, travel when i can, move into a cosy and bigger home and find Ruby a suitable husbun.

Amy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment