Pages

Ceramic Artist

Sometimes you just see things that make you smile and you'll think to yourself 'I need one of those in my life'. That was my reaction when i first saw these ceramic makes, made by Danielle Pedersen (aka Small Wild). The ring holders are super cute and I  h a v e  to get my very own rabbit necklace or ornament for my birthday (insert emoji with heart eyes here).


(Via Small Wild)
(Via Small Wild)
(Via Small Wild)

Jasmie Simpson is an artist I've mentioned before, (here) when i first discovered her at the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair. She makes much larger scaled ceramic ornaments compared to those made by Danielle Pedersen. The gold paint really does it for me, i think it adds more detail to the character. I particularly like the bears and can imagine one sitting on my windowsill next to my succulent plants.


(Via Jasmie Simpson)
(Via Jasmie Simpson)
(Via Jasmie Simpson)
Eleonor Bostrom is a Swedish potter and illustrator, she makes great pieces that feature people and animals, mainly dogs. I first came across Eleonor on a Tumblr post and i found her haberdashery dogs and drawings humorous. The ceramic dogs are upholstered with tiny pincushions and their tails can hold a bobbin!

(Via Eleonor Bostrom)
(Via Eleonor Bostrom)
(Via Eleonor Bostrom)
post signature

1 comment:

  1. AGHH these are all super SUPER cute I need the little rabbit necklaces. Your right the gold really makes them look fab.

    Jodie, A Textile Perspective

    P.s. Your new logo/blog background IS FAB I love them both xx

    ReplyDelete